Join us for a CTA Webinar, Key Findings from NETSCOUT’s 1st Half 2020 Threat Intelligence Report, with Cyber Threat Alliance’s Neil Jenkins, Chief Analytic Officer, and Richard Hummel from NETSCOUT’s ATLAS Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT).
The year is not even over yet, but there’s little doubt 2020 will be one for the history books! Please join us for a discussion of key findings from NETSCOUT’s 1st Half 2020 Threat Intelligence Report.
- Worldwide and regional DDoS attack trends and predictions. (Hint: There was a 25% increase during the pandemic lockdown).
- The rising complexity of DDoS attacks; a 126% increase in 15+ vector, higher packet-per second, and shorter-lived DDoS attacks.
- The rise in IoT-based botnets launching DDoS attacks from within our network boundaries.
- The hidden tax of DDoS attacks that ultimately trickles down to consumers of the internet.
- Best practices in DDoS attack defense.
Author: Cyber Threat Alliance
CTA Webinar – Solving Actionable Intelligence Through a Diverse Ecosystem
For decades we have been faced with the classic ‘last mile’ challenge when it comes to information sharing and threat intelligence. Often times an end user’s use case simply does not fit with what [...]
CTA Webinar – This shouldn’t be so hard: making cybersecurity more effective for everyone
Mention cybersecurity to most people and the reaction is rarely, “Oh, I understand what that’s about.” Instead, most [...]