At the CTA, we’ve compiled a collection of cybersecurity resources–from our own white papers to links to external references and strategies–to provide the industry with a centralized source of trusted information. If you have any questions, especially about our membership process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
Utilize these respected and comprehensive cyber security resources.
- Building a National Cybersecurity Strategy: Voluntary, Flexible Frameworks
- Cybersecurity Framework
- Cybersecurity Framework References, FAQ, etc.
- Information Sharing and Analysis Organizations
- May 2017 U.S. Government Cyber Executive Order
- Federal Funding Recs for R&D Relating to Improving Computer Code Security
- NIST Computer Security Incident Handling Guide
The CTA Assets
Download and share these materials that tell the story of the CTA.
Key Findings: The Illicit Cryptocurrency Mining Threat
CTA Illicit CryptoMining Whitepaper
2018 CMO Cybersecurity Survey Key Findings
Adversary Playbook Principles (PDF)